Thursday, November 20, 2008

Long time no see~Library~~

Since the main application communicate is Cultural and lifestyle, I have to find those information about that. So...as a MMU student, 1st place that I will used to searching info is google, wikipedia. Unfortunately there is a lot of things which is not I wanted, is it my problem?!

Then I decided to search information in the library. I'm not been there long long time ago, and don't even know where should i go for find my information. Finally I get 2 books, which is "The encyclopedia of Malaysia-Architecture" and "Encyclopedia of Cultures and Daily Life". Whao, finally I got this two books which is very useful for my project...but the problem is...the books is not allowed to borrowed...what the...How could it be~~

Then finally I just photostat some pages that i need in these books..no colour...photo quality sucks...:(

No comments: